From brown bear to elk, track 25 different preys in this hunting simulation set in the most beautiful countryside of the USA. Complete 30 hunting plans, play as your hunting dog during tracking phases and take on a friend in Ball-Trap mode!
More complete, fun and realistic than ever, the Hunting Challenge series has earned a reputation as the best hunting simulation for consoles. Realistic animal behaviour, a variety of environments, weapons, animals, hunting plans, equipment and skills to unlock, online leaderboards, training in shooting at fixed and moving targets… all are brought together to offer a unique gaming experience which will delight experienced and novice hunters as well as players just looking to experience something new.
The game is now set in american landscapes, in download on PC, Xbox Live Arcade (XBLA) and PlayStation Network (PSN).
- Three game modes:
– Hunting season: obtain new hunting licenses and unlock new skills
– Shooting range: train at ball-trap, duck shooting, fixed or moving targets, and compare your scores with your friends’
– Hunting weekend: freely explore the hunting region of your choice and participate in several activities (using a hunting hide, jump shooting, stalking…)
- Five environments: the Camargue marshes, the Corrèze plains, the Swiss Alps, Highland lakes, the Black Forest
- More than 20 different types of prey: Boar, deer, fox, chamois, hare, pheasant, duck…
- Three types of hunting: Tracking, stalking and beating
- Choose from amongst 3 hunting dogs with different behaviour, and play as them during the tracking phases
- Over 30 different hunting plans to complete
- 10 weapons to unlock
- Admire your game in the trophy room