Outcast – Second Contact is an open world action-adventure game taking the player to an extraterrestrial planet as dangerous as it is beautiful.
You take the role of Cutter Slade, an elite soldier sent on a mission to Adelpha, home of an ancient and advanced alien civilization. Your choices and actions will determine humanity’s survival.
Remake of a cult game
Outcast – Second Contact is the complete remaster of the cult game Outcast. The first open, 3D world in the history of video games and a true pioneer in the action-adventure genre – the original game won over 100 awards including adventure game of the year.
- Adventure in the heart of alien civilization: Hundreds of quests in an open and savage world.
- More than 60 hours of gameplay.
- Spectacular battles against formidable enemies using futuristic weapons and gadgets.
- Total freedom where each action has consequences on the equilibrium of the world.
- An original symphonic soundtrack