The return of the emblematic off-road racing game franchise.
Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games are announcing their collaboration on the return of the ultimate off-road simulation: V-Rally. Discover V-Rally 4 in a spectacular teaser trailer now!
Released in 1997 on PlayStation 1, V-Rally revolutionised the genre with 3 game modes and its selection of vehicles and famous tracks. Some years later, on PlayStation 2, V-Rally 3 was immensely successful, adding a career mode with decisive team choices and an even greater number of tracks.
Absent since 2003, the epic title is now making its big comeback with more than 50 models of emblematic rallying and extreme motorsports vehicles. Nostalgic players can collect, upgrade, customise, and above all, master them! In the trailer, we can already see 3 iconic cars: a Porsche 911 Safari, a Ford Mustang and a Ford Fiesta RS RX.
The goal of this new entry is to remain faithful to the identity of the franchise, which earned the support of millions of fans, and to strike a perfect balance between sensation, presentation, and simulation, while offering the best graphics and gameplay the latest technology can support.
Developed by Kylotonn Racing Games, a French studio specializing in racing simulations such as WRC 7 and TT Isle of Man. Alain Jarniou, Game Director at Kylotonn, declared, “It’s a real privilege for me to once again work on the V-Rally series. It’s an extraordinary title that I have a very special connection to. I had a chance to join the team that created V-Rally to develop V-Rally 3 on the PlayStation 2 as a programmer. I’m very proud to be working on the franchise again 15 years later.”
- Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud…
- Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
- V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt/asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
- Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
- Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.
You can also prove yourself in V-Rally 4’s Online and Career modes.
Let adrenaline boost your reflexes, learn to dominate the road and weather conditions, and take on the most dangerous tracks in spectacular settings.